Cleveland police searching for missing, endangered 16-year-old girl
Parents of a 16-year-old girl reported their daughter missing. Now police are looking for the public's help in finding the teen, whom them say is endangered.
CLEVELAND (WJW) — Parents of a 16-year-old girl reported their daughter missing. Now police are looking for the public's help in finding the teen, whom they say is endangered.
Tyanakei Bruton was last seen by her family at their home on the east side of Cleveland. She reportedly had argued with her family prior to her departure, which they reported to the police Saturday.
Anyone with information regarding Bruton is asked to reach out to Cleveland police at 216-621-1234.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland reports 266 new coronavirus cases Sunday
- Monday starts off rainy, with snow around the corner in Northeast Ohio
- ODOT crews preparing for the first major snowstorm of the season
- 'We didn’t do it lightly': Summa Health on decision to suspend some elective procedures
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden's win over Trump