Donald Trump Jr. tests positive for coronavirus
A spokesman says President Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., has been infected with the coronavirus.
The spokesman says the younger Trump learned his diagnosis earlier this week, has no symptoms and has been quarantining.
Trump Jr. is the latest member of the president's family to become infected with the virus.
The president, the first lady and their son Barron have recovered from the virus.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- And, the 2020 FNTD Player of the Year is...
- Weekend weather: Cooler temperatures, then rain/snow mix Sunday
- 'It's the moment to act': Nearly 1,000 Cleveland Clinic caregivers out due to coronavirus
- 146 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Cleveland
- Cleveland police mourning officer who served on force since 1996