Jury trials canceled in Cuyahoga County at least until Dec. 1
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise in Cuyahoga County, the judges have voted to suspend jury trials until Dec 1.
Officials say on that date they will re-evaluate the infection rates in the community.
Juror summonses will continue to be sent. Any juror scheduled to report should call the number on their summons the evening before their report date to determine the status of trial.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- 70-degree weather continues into Tuesday, but rain is on the way
- US allows 1st emergency use of a COVID-19 antibody drug
- Thousands of romaine lettuce packages recalled due to possible E. coli contamination, FDA reports
- I-TEAM: Inmate dies after attack in Cuyahoga County Jail
- Jackson Township police looking for three missing teen girls