Ohio coronavirus numbers: 7,863 cases reported, 29 additional deaths
The Ohio Department of Health released the state's latest coronavirus numbers on Saturday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) -- The Ohio Department of Health released the state's latest coronavirus numbers on Saturday.
In the last 24 hours, 7,863 cases were reported along with 33 deaths. There were also 242 hospitalizations and 25 ICU admissions.
There have been 343,286 total confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in the state since the pandemic began, along with a total of 5,984 deaths.
A statewide curfew is currently in effect and goes from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for 21 days.
Some local counties have also issued stay-at-home advisories of their own.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland-bound flight turns around to Chicago after bird reportedly cracks windshield
- Reports: Tristan Thompson signs with Boston Celtics
- Cleveland bars and restaurants already feeling strain under new coronavirus orders
- Judge throws out Trump bid to stop PA vote certification
- Couple uses Rubik's Cubes to make artwork of famous faces