Rock Hall's 'Tree of Hope' brightens up Cleveland waterfront
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame got even brighter this evening with a Christmas tree lighting up the museum's front plaza.
CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame got even brighter this evening with a Christmas tree lighting up the museum's front plaza.
Kicking off an online tree lighting ceremony, which featured Rock Hall inductee Darlene Love, "The Tree of Hope" is a bright, glorious red.
Take a look at the Rock Hall's tree in the video above.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Extended unemployment benefits will end after Dec. 26 in Ohio
- Local dispatcher credited for helping man deliver his wife's baby during snowstorm
- 'I made a mistake': Austin mayor apologizes for taking Mexico trip while urging residents to stay home
- Cloudy skies continue with another chance for some snow showers
- Troopers investigating fatal crash that left 34-year-old man dead in Wayne County